metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache MetaModel bylaws draft published
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 16:25:37 GMT
Yeah, we need actual VOTE when the draft is somewhat ready but looks
like there are some changes need to be made.

Arvind made a point about having our own bylaws may be not needed but
I do believe if we want to just "inherit" from ASF bylaws we need some
kind of guidelines on how Metamodel operates.
This will contains some exceptions to the rule to move things faster
than larger ASF communities.

Such as RTC, maybe we could relax it by having lazy consensus for patches.

- Henry