metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Kasper Sørensen <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discuss detailed steps needed for MetaModel release
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 13:04:53 GMT
Hi guys,

I think this is starting to really taking too long, and Ankit and I are not
that experienced in the Apache INFRA and it feels like we're just wasting
time on small technicalities. Are there any experienced Apache mentors or
RE's that would be able to spend like 20 minutes in a conference call with
either of us to guide us through it...? Would that be a way forward to get
the first release out?

Kind regards,
Kasper

2013/10/29 Matt Franklin <m.ben.franklin@gmail.com>

> On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 8:06 AM, Ankit Kumar <ak.ankitkumar@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Hi Henry,
> >
> > I have added my public key to /home/ankitkumar2711/.pgpkey also made it
> > readable but I don't see it filled with anything.
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/keys/committer/ankitkumar2711.asc
> >
> > You can also see the contents of the .pgpkey file.
> >
> > Could you help in finding what stupid mistake I made.
> >

> Did you export the key?  I follow these steps:
> http://rave.apache.org/release-setup.html
>

> > Regards
> > Ankit
> >

> > On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 6:18 AM, Henry Saputra <henry.saputra@gmail.com
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > Never mind I look at the wrong directory, it should have been
> > > http://people.apache.org/keys/group/metamodel.asc
> > > I see Kasper key now. Missing Ankit's key.
> > >
> > > Ankit, have you upload your pgp public key to your
> > > people.apache.org/~<your username> ?
> > >
> > > I need to manually add copy the key to
> > > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/metamodel/KEYS
> > > I will do this one I see Ankit's key show up  in
> > > http://people.apache.org/keys/group/metamodel.asc
> > >

> > > - Henry
> > >
> > > On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:17 AM, Henry Saputra <
> henry.saputra@gmail.com

> > > Ankit keys?

> ak.ankitkumar@gmail.com>

> > saved

> [...]