metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Gagan Juneja <gagandeepjun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Good tips on how to release in Apache incubator project
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 16:53:33 GMT
Hi Ankit,
I find following things that we should correct.

1. Many files don't have licence headers. rat plugin is failing.
2. Even main pom doesn't have licence header.
3. We generally follow the convention for the version to be <version
no>-incubating-SNAPSHOT.
4. We need to confirm whether all the jar files have NOTICE file in
META-INF directory or not. I am not able to check because build is
failing for me.

You can refer to following link for detailed apache release process.

http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html

Regards,
Gagan