metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Manuel van den Berg <Manuel.vandenB...@HumanInference.com>
Subject RE: Incubator PMC/Board report for Aug 2013 ([ppmc])
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 09:10:34 GMT
> > Correct.  We cannot produce any kind of release that includes GPL code
> > or binaries.

Probably a silly question from my side.
I see the point that GPL dependencies cannot be part of an Apache project, because of the
legal implications of the GPL license.
But isn't LGPL different in this respect? Doesn't the "L" in LGPL allow us to ship a LGPL'ed
library in binary form in MetaModel?

 -- Manuel