metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Kasper Sørensen <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First draft "simple site" at our new Apache URL
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 20:47:51 GMT
Hi Henry,

Must confess I always just used the HTML. Seemed a lot easier to get
working and since most in-depth information is delegated to the wiki,
I thought we could live without too much CMS infrastructure to begin
with. A bit silly reasoning maybe, feel free to punk me for it :-) Or
maybe remake it into a CMS template we can edit thru mdtext.

2013/8/12 Henry Saputra <henry.saputra@gmail.com>:
> So Kasper, so to build the MetaModel CMS we are currently used the mdtext
> files to generate the HTML files?
>
> I am seeing the content directory contains the index.html file that is
> manually generated?
>

> - Henry
>

> On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 10:50 AM, Kasper Sørensen <
> i.am.kasper.sorensen@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Updated that then :-)
>>
>> 2013/8/12 Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org>:
>> > I would change the footer to:
>> >
>> > Copyright © 2013 The Apache Software Foundation — Licensed under the
>> Apache
>> > License 2.0
>> > Apache MetaModel, MetaModel, and the project logo are trademarks of The
>> > Apache Software Foundation

>> more

>> think
>> move