metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose van der Linden <delosti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving MS Access module out?
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 08:01:50 GMT
Hi all,

There is also an open source JDBC driver based on jackcess:
http://ucanaccess.sourceforge.net/site.html
So that would be a way to connect to MS Access also via JDBC.
It seems that the jackcess library is currently the only java library
one that connects to MS Access.

So I think option 1 is the way to go. There will be probably more
libraries that need this construction becauso of the license.

Regards,
JJ.