metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Kasper Sørensen <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to Query POJO's, multiple tables(or multiple linked objects)
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 17:15:31 GMT
I am glad to help :-) I just meant that everyone is invited to participate,
so adressing me will maybe exclude others from answering.

Regarding ORM ... The idea has been coming and going from time to time to
make an ORM on top of MetaModel. That would allow you to map Java beans to
e.g. Access, Excel spreadsheets or whatever. But it seems like something
that's worthy of it's own project, except if we limit it to something very
basic.