metamodel-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Kasper Sørensen <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
Subject New head created for renaming the namespace/package
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 09:36:40 GMT
Hi all,

I created a new head/branch (not sure of the terminology - still a bit new
to Git) for the renaming of the namespace/packge from *org.eobjects* to *
org.apache*.

You can find the new head/branch here:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-metamodel.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/namespace-rename

What I did so far in this head/branch was:

1) Obviously rename all the eobjects folders to apache folders.
2) Then search/replaced the org.eobjects.metamodel package and import
statements.
3) And lastly I made a specialized ObjectInputStream for legacy
deserialization of MetaModel serialized objects. Not many people will need
this, but I know some people (HI included) are using plain serialization
sometimes, so I wanted to at least have a utility for such backwards
compatible situations).

The build seems to work find and everything... Maybe you can check out the
changes and verify that everything looks correct.

Kasper

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message