mesos-user mailing list archives

From Greg Mann <g...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 1.6.1 (rc1)
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2018 16:05:03 GMT
The failures here are mostly command executor/default executor tests.
Looking at the test output, it seems that the tasks in these tests failed
to start successfully and send task status updates. I haven't seen this
issue on our internal CI; I'll try to re-run the build on ASF CI and if the
failures occur again, investigate why that environment is experiencing this
problem.

-Greg