mesos-user mailing list archives

From Zhitao Li <zhitaoli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get leading master from zookeeper
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2018 16:53:02 GMT
Mesos implemented the official ZK election recipe
<https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/current/recipes.html#sc_leaderElection>,
so you should expect a list of ephemeral ZNones under your election path
(often `mesos` but up to your config).

The one with lowest suffix sequence number has the content of leader
address (in JSON format)

Hope this is useful.

--
Cheers,