mesos-user mailing list archives

From "Mclain, Warren" <warren_mcl...@optum.com>
Subject RE: Get leading master from zookeeper
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2018 12:29:07 GMT
Does this help ????

cat <your program name>
#!/bin/bash
echo "Checking <one of the zk’s.>"
ssh <host> 'echo stat | nc localhost 2181 | grep Mode'
echo "Checking <host>"
ssh <host> 'echo stat | nc localhost 2181 | grep Mode'
echo "Checking <host>"
ssh <host> 'echo stat | nc localhost 2181 | grep Mode'

typically this is run from the bootstrap that has ssh keys but you get the idea. The 3 hosts
are the zookeepers

Please do pass this out to the world.

___________________________________
Warren McLain
Enterprise Engineering Services
IEI Foundation Engineering - Compute, Optum Technology
 warren_mclain@optum.com Office: 763-744-3107

From: Ajay V [mailto:ajayveee@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2018 11:55 PM
To: user@mesos.apache.org
Subject: Get leading master from zookeeper

Hello,

Is there a write up somewhere that I may have missed finding that talks about how to find
the leading master given the zookeeper url? I can find that there are json.info_.. MasterInfo
jsons available in zk, but how can I translate this to figure out the leading master at any
given point in time?

Regards,
Ajay