mesos-user mailing list archives

From Alvaro Brandon <alvarobran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to add static ip to application
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2017 10:20:20 GMT
I think its DNS what you need. The DNS name for your task can be used as an
static reference to the influxdb instance, independently of the host.

<goog_371056882>
https://docs.mesosphere.com/1.10/networking/dns-overview/

Take a look at the link, but I think you can use
influxdb.marathon.agentip.dcos.thisdcos.directory
as the task's address