mesos-user mailing list archives

From "Marc Roos" <M.R...@f1-outsourcing.eu>
Subject RE: Binary RPM packages for CentOS
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2017 10:54:12 GMT

I am testing a bit with mesos and using this repository
http://repos.mesosphere.io/el/7/$basearch/ is that the correct one to
use? (mesos-zookeeper from 2015?)

If so, maybe you could allow rsync access? I am testing on some vm's
that don’t have internet access.

Also add maybe index listing on such pages
http://repos.mesosphere.com/el/7/noarch/RPMS/

-----Original Message-----
From: Vinod Kone [mailto:vinodkone@apache.org]
Sent: vrijdag 3 november 2017 20:49
To: dev
Cc: user
Subject: Re: Binary RPM packages for CentOS

This is great to see! Thanks for driving this Kapil.

Once the official packages are vetted, we should update our website to
point users to it. For new users, getting started with binary packages
is infinitely better than having to build from source.

Folks, please help us by testing this packages and provide feedback.