mesos-user mailing list archives

From "jack@is-land.com.tw"<j...@is-land.com.tw>
Subject Re: Docker run command - Mesos Containerizer
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 06:27:07 GMT

On 2017-09-13 12:13, Thodoris Zois <zois@ics.forth.gr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Yes you are probably right.. what i am trying to do is to make the container image privileged,
and also i would like to some some environmental variables to the script running by the docker
image. Any ideas?

> > On 13 Sep 2017, at 05:36, "jack@is-land.com.tw"<jack@is-land.com.tw> wrote:
> >

> >> On 2017-09-12 19:22, Thodoris Zois <zois@ics.forth.gr> wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> I am using, Mesos Containerizer with Docker Images.
> >> Is there any way to specify my command for docker run? I would like to pass
some arguments for the docker image, like —privileged and an enviromental variable

> >> Thank you,
> >> Thodoris
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have the impression that can't use the `docker run` command.
> >
> > Need to use the running framework task configuration.
> >
> > For more details please refer to:
> > https://mesosphere.github.io/marathon/docs/native-docker.html

Hi,

I don't have any no idea.

How did you make the container image privileged?

Did you Create a custom Framework for running Docker images?