mesos-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Sallou <olivier.sal...@irisa.fr>
Subject Re: TASK_FAILED - Mesos Container Images
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 14:40:26 GMT

On 09/06/2017 06:40 PM, Thodoris Zois wrote:
> Yes you are right, this is the problem. I aso noticed it. Docker image has no privileges
so script can't execute this command. Is there any way to use arguments in proto? Or i have
to set command to the task? And set shell to true?
personally, I set
task.command.shell to True
and task.command.value = "myscript to execute"

"myscript" is the bash commands to execute.

This can be used to override default entrypoint if this is your issue

Olivier

> Thodoris
>
>> On 6 Sep 2017, at 18:26, James Peach <jorgar@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> On Sep 6, 2017, at 4:41 AM, Thodoris Zois <zois@ics.forth.gr> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I am using the Mesos Containerizer with Docker Images. The problem is that whenever
a container exits my task gets TASK_FAILED because the container exits with ‘1’.

--
Olivier Sallou
IRISA / University of Rennes 1

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438