mesos-user mailing list archives

From Thodoris Zois <z...@ics.forth.gr>
Subject Re: TASK_FAILED - Mesos Container Images
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 16:40:35 GMT
Yes you are right, this is the problem. I aso noticed it. Docker image has no privileges so
script can't execute this command. Is there any way to use arguments in proto? Or i have to
set command to the task? And set shell to true?

Thodoris

> On 6 Sep 2017, at 18:26, James Peach <jorgar@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Sep 6, 2017, at 4:41 AM, Thodoris Zois <zois@ics.forth.gr> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am using the Mesos Containerizer with Docker Images. The problem is that whenever
a container exits my task gets TASK_FAILED because the container exits with ‘1’.