mesos-user mailing list archives

From Oeg Bizz <oegb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Command Executor
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2017 09:10:53 GMT
I sent this over the weekend so I can see how it would have been missed, does anyone have a
suggestion?
I have a framework that relies on information sent by a custom Java Command Executor; think
of some sort of heartbeat.  I start getting hearbeats after I send a task to that mesos-slave,
but never before that.  That makes me assume that the CommandExecutor is not started until
a task is submitted to be executed by that agent.  Is there a way to tell mesos-slave to
start the ComandExecutor as soon as it starts running? Thanks,
Oscar
Thanks in advance