mesos-user mailing list archives

From "Happy每一天" <527779...@qq.com>
Subject 回复: Failed to create the cgroup at ...
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 13:48:21 GMT
Hi,
    I haven't manully mount any devices subsystem. The issue is resovled when I restart mesos
agent. But it will be repeated missing after a while, I can't find any error info about it.
I just run some tasks only.

发件人: "haosdent";<haosdent@gmail.com>;
发送时间: 2017年6月11日(星期天) 晚上9:51
收件人: "user"<user@mesos.apache.org>;

主题: Re: Failed to create the cgroup at ...

hi, have you mount devices subsystem on it /sys/fs/cgroup/devices/? What's the content of
`/proc/self/mountinfo`?

On Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 9:36 PM, Happy每一天 <527779339@qq.com> wrote:
Hi,
    I have encountered a problem when using mesos 1.2.0, details as below:

    "Task XXXXXX-XXXXXXXXX is in unexpected state TASK_FAILED with reason 'REASON_CONTAINER_LAUNCH_FAILED'
from source 'SOURCE_AGENT' with message 'Failed to launch container: Failed to create the
cgroup at '/sys/fs/cgroup/devices/mesos/f70bbbda-bcd0-42dc-bb47-740c99c5b2a9': Failed to create
directory '/sys/fs/cgroup/devices/mesos/f70bbbda-bcd0-42dc-bb47-740c99c5b2a9': No such file
or directory'"

    I found the directory /sys/fs/cgroup/devices/mesos was missing, but it was exist when
mesos agent started. I don't know why it is missing, and it has occured very frequently on
my server.
    How can I resolve this problem ?

 Best Regards,
 Weijia.Liu