mesos-user mailing list archives

From Thodoris Zois <z...@ics.forth.gr>
Subject Re: Compiling my own framework
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2017 09:40:09 GMT
Hello Oscar,

Thank you for your response. I am using an IDE. I use Xcode but i also got Netbeans (that
i really prefer against Xcode and Eclipse). The truth is that i am using the IDE as an editor.
I am confused in using it as a real IDE, i am an undergraduate student and new to Mesos. If
you can help me i will really appreciate it.

Thank you,
Thodoris

> On 21 Jun 2017, at 12:35, Oeg Bizz <oegbizz@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> What kind of environment are you using?  For instance, if you use Eclipse it will compile
the code as you develop saving you lots of time.  You would be able to run the code from the
Eclipse IDE as well also saving you time.  If you are not using an IDE, then the compilation
needs to be done from the command line and that will take a lot of time.  If you need help
with the latter let me know and I will try to give you more pointers, but I highly recommend
the use of an IDE to make your life easier.

> Oscar
>

> On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 3:55 AM, Thodoris Zois <zois@ics.forth.gr> wrote:
>

> Hello list,
>
> I have created my own framework in Java and i don’t know how to compile it. Any help
with some instructions would be really appreciated. Right now i am just replacing the code
in TestFramework.java so i can run my code after compiling it with ‘make tests’. But compile
takes time, so i wonder how i can make this procedure fast!