mesos-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Mahler <bmah...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Detect when mesos agent needs work directory cleanup
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2017 01:24:00 GMT
I would recommend avoiding a manual clean up of the work directory, since
it's not guaranteed that this approach will remain correct as things
evolve. To have the agent perform the cleanup using its own logic, you can
run:

mesos-agent --recover=cleanup --work_dir=<dir> --master=<master>

Also, there is already reboot handling in place to ensure the agent doesn't
bother recovering if the node has rebooted since it last ran, although I
believe this may be in a future release. +yan, neil