mesos-user mailing list archives

From Oeg Bizz <oegb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: resourceOffer
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 19:23:20 GMT

    On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 12:41 PM, Oeg Bizz <oegbizz@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Sure, there they are.

    On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 12:34 PM, Vinod Kone <vinodkone@gmail.com> wrote:

 Can you share master log?

@vinodkone
On Mar 7, 2017, at 2:54 AM, Oeg Bizz <oegbizz@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,   I am new at mesos and started exploring its usability for a new project I will be
involved.  I wrote an scheduler and an executor and I am able to send one task which is executed
properly.  After the first task is finished I no longer get resourceOffer() invocations to
my Scheduler.  What am I missing?  If I do not send a task I can the resourceOffer calls
consistently every 5 seconds or so.  Also, does Mesos send all of the resources every time
or just a partial list?  Thanks in advance for any help,
Oscar