mesos-user mailing list archives

From Thomas HUMMEL <thomas.hum...@pasteur.fr>
Subject Re: Mesos (and Marathon) port mapping
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 14:08:47 GMT

On 03/29/2017 01:21 PM, Dick Davies wrote:
> I should say this was tested around mesos 1.0, they may have changed
> things - but yes this is vanilla networking, no CNI or anything like that.

As a matter of fact, that's what I experience.

> But I'm guessing if you're using BRIDGE networking and specifying a
> hostPort: you're causing work for yourself (unless you actually care what
> port the slave is using).

Why would it make a difference regarding hostPort if you're using BRIDGE
vs HOST mode ?

Still it doesn't explain why in Marathon UI I see a hostPort in the
31000 - 32000 range when I specify a 9090 hostPort and I can verify on
the slave that only 9090 is bound to.

Thanks

--
TH