mesos-user mailing list archives

From "梦开始的地方" <382607...@qq.com>
Subject compile mesos failed
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2017 00:24:10 GMT

发件人: "Benjamin Mahler";<bmahler@apache.org>;
发送时间: 2017年1月23日(星期一) 上午6:16
收件人: "user"<user@mesos.apache.org>;
抄送: "dev"<dev@mesos.apache.org>;
主题: Re: Welcome Neil Conway as Mesos Committer and PMC member!

Congrats and welcome!

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 11:03 PM, Vinod Kone <vinodkone@apache.org> wrote:
Hi folks,

Please welcome Neil Conway as the newest committer and PMC member of the Apache Mesos project.

Neil has been an active contributor to Mesos for more than a year now. As
part of his work, he has contributed some major features (Partition aware
frameworks, floating point operations for resources). Neil also took the initiative to improve
the documentation of our project and shepherded several improvements over time. Doing that
even without being a committer, shows that he takes ownership of the project seriously.

Here is his more formal checklist for your perusal.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/137MYwxEw9QCZRH09CXfn1544p1LuMuoj9LxS-sk2_F4/edit

Thanks,
Vinod