mesos-user mailing list archives

From Barry Becker <Barry.Bec...@esi-group.com>
Subject how to install/deploy mesos on a cluster?
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2017 16:38:29 GMT
I have built and installed mesos 1.1 in my Ubuntu VM and now would like to install it on a
cluster of 4 nodes (running Centos). How can I do this?
Do I need to manually build and install mesos on each of the 4 nodes? Can I zip something
up on my VM, then copy it to the nodes and unzip it. Are there scripts that will do it?
There is already an old version of mesos (0.27) installed on the cluster which I would like
to keep. There will be a "mesos" symlink that will point to either /opt/mesos-0.27 (currently
installed) or /opt/mesos-1.1 (what I would like to add).