mesos-user mailing list archives

From CmingXu <cming...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: customized IP for health check
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 08:54:14 GMT
the network I am currently used is USER, and each task was assigned
with a unique vLAN IP with the underlaying docker driver is Macvlan. I
want my framework user have the ability to define there own
HealthChecks with the IP assigned to a specific task.

I walked through the Mesos source code and obviously the TCP & HTTP
doesn't meet my requirements as DEFAULT_DOMAIN is hard coded, now the
only option to be might be health check with COMMAND, but if TCP does
support passing IP would be great help.

Thanks