mesos-user mailing list archives

From CmingXu <cming...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: customized IP for health check
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 09:44:41 GMT
The framework user have to make sure the IPs assigned unique and accessible
within the VLAN.

In some cases, framework user want their DB, Cache or Proxy type of apps
handled by my framework & mesos, they might also want the app treated as
they are deployed  as the old way, which have a unique IP for each
container.

This kind of app is not the only type that my framework support, with
BRIDGE driver supported too.