mesos-user mailing list archives

From Jie Yu <yujie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multi-agent machine
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 20:16:36 GMT
Charles,

It should be possible. Here are the global 'object' that might conflict:
1) cgroup (you can use different cgroup root)
2) work_dir and runime_dir (you can set them to be different between agents)
3) network (e.g., iptables, if you use host network, should not be a
problem. Otherwise, you might need to configure your network isolator
properly)

But we haven't tested. Another potential thing that might come up is the
code that rely on hostname of the agent (MachineID in maintenance
primitive?)

- Jie