mesos-user mailing list archives

From Rodrick Brown <rodr...@orchard-app.com>
Subject Mesos cluster across a wide area network
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 20:04:44 GMT
How feasible is it to run Mesos across a private WAN.

I have two data centers and private fiber between each location latency is about 80ms between
both locations.
My thinking is to run 5 masters Three in NY and 2 in London same setup for Zookeeper.
I have about 120 nodes in NYC and 80 nodes in London.

Or should I just create two silo clusters of 3 masters in each region.

Thanks.

--
RB
--
*NOTICE TO RECIPIENTS*: This communication is confidential and intended for
the use of the addressee only. If you are not an intended recipient of this
communication, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by return
email. Unauthorized reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is prohibited. This communication does not constitute an
offer to sell or a solicitation of an indication of interest to purchase
any loan, security or any other financial product or instrument, nor is it
an offer to sell or a solicitation of an indication of interest to purchase
any products or services to any persons who are prohibited from receiving
such information under applicable law. The contents of this communication
may not be accurate or complete and are subject to change without notice.
As such, Orchard App, Inc. (including its subsidiaries and affiliates,
"Orchard") makes no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness
of the information contained herein. The intended recipient is advised to
consult its own professional advisors, including those specializing in
legal, tax and accounting matters. Orchard does not provide legal, tax or
accounting advice.