mesos-user mailing list archives

From Joseph Wu <jos...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: 0.28.3 release dashboard!
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2016 22:26:30 GMT
Thanks for the suggestions Benjamin!

I've re-purposed one of the dashboard queries to track "Issues affecting
0.28.x that are resolved in versions later than 0.28".
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12338701
^ That will show up on the dashboard too.

There are 26 issues in that list, which we'll triage.  I suspect most of
these will not be backported if they aren't already.