mesos-user mailing list archives

From Krishnanarayanan VR <krishna...@phonepe.com>
Subject Force offer from all of the slaves
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2016 09:05:54 GMT
Hello:

Is there a way to force ResourceOffers to get offers from all available
slaves ?

Let me clarify:

I have a single framework in my cluster. Each time ResourceOffers gets the
list of offers, I choose the right offer and decline the rest. But I notice
that next time a callback to ResourceOffers occurs, only a subset of slaves
is present in the offer. The slave from offer that was chosen in the
previous iteration is invariably absent.

I also tried to set refuse_seconds to 0 in  both LaunchTasks and
Decline(egs below):

driver.DeclineOffer(offer.Id, &mesos.Filters{RefuseSeconds:
proto.Float64(0)})

^^ but that didn't seem to help.

Any pointers how I can make sure am presented with offers from all the
slaves all the time ?

Thanks