mesos-user mailing list archives

From James Neiman <jneima...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Mesos Documentation Project
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2016 00:30:23 GMT
Dear Mesos Users, Operators, Developers, and Contributors:

My name is James Neiman. I have been working with Benjamin Hindman, Artem
Harutyunyan, Neil Conway, and Joseph Wu on improving the Mesos
documentation. We now have a proposal for the community to critique.

Our goal is to satisfy the needs of Operators, Developers, and Contributors
by:

   - Revising, restructuring, and expanding existing topics.
   - Authoring new topics, such as *Quick Start* and *What is Mesos?*.
   - Reorganizing the table of contents.
   - Providing role-specific views of the table of contents.

   *Please note that versioning of the documentation will be addressed in a
separate project.*

This will be an iterative process. Your feedback and contributions are very
important to making this project a success!

I will follow up very soon with a request for your comments on proposed
changes. I look forward to your feedback.

Sincerely,

James Neiman

Technical Writing Consultant, Mesosphere

jneiman.c@mesosphere.io