mesos-user mailing list archives

From Anand Mazumdar <an...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mesos V1 Operator HTTP API - Java Proto Classes
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2016 17:00:32 GMT
We wanted to move the project away from officially supporting anything
other than C++ and discuss more on if we should be responsible for
publishing to the various language specific channels. However, for the time
being, we had decided to include the v1 protobufs in the mesos JAR itself.
(it already contains the v1 Scheduler/Executor protos)

Please file an issue as Zameer pointed out.

-anand