mesos-user mailing list archives

From haosdent <haosd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Troubleshooting tasks that are stuck in the 'Staging' state
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 09:22:26 GMT
staging is the initialize status of the task. I think you may your logs via
these steps:

1. If your framework registered successfully in the master?
2. If the master send resources offers to your framework and your framework
accept it?
3. If your agents receive the RunTaskMessage from master to launch your
task?

In additionally, use `export GLOG_v=1` before start masters and agents may
helpful for your troubleshooting.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang