mesos-user mailing list archives

From Sam <usultra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 中国的Mesos爱好者们,关于今年在杭州的MesosCon大会
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2016 02:52:39 GMT
Hi David,
Looks great. I really suggest that we can have one meeting to talk about proposals, it's supposed
to be included some guys in China, and diversity, for example the company who is using Mesos,
the company who is providing Mesos solution, developers, architect, QA, super users, Ecosystem
guys etc. Hope it works.

Regards,
Sam

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 20, 2016, at 8:22 AM, David Greenberg <dsg123456789@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> 作为此次MesosCon大会的主席,我希望你们能够在今年杭州的MesosCon大会中听到你们喜欢的演讲和分享。所以,我们正在准备发出一个Google
Forms的调查,这个调查将会帮助我们更好的决定演讲和分享的内容。希望你们能够积极参与这个调查。你们的意见对我们很重要。