mesos-user mailing list archives

From Haripriya Ayyalasomayajula <aharipriy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: missing documentation: view_frameworks, view_tasks etc in mesos 1.0
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2016 20:41:12 GMT
Well, I had to turn on auth for run_tasks, I had different set of
configuration there.
I had some syntax issue with the above mentioned configurations in my
original file, fixed them and it works file.
Is there a way the flags view_executors etc can be added to the existing
documentation?

--
Regards,
Haripriya Ayyalasomayajula