mesos-user mailing list archives

From DhilipKumar Sankaranarayanan <s.dhilipku...@gmail.com>
Subject Initial Design Document Apache Mesos Federation (JIRA 3548)
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 22:11:15 GMT
Hi All,

Please find the initial version of the Design Document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U4IY_ObAXUPhtTa-0Rw_5zQxHDRnJFe5uFNOQ0VUcLg/edit?usp=sharing>
for Federating Mesos Clusters.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U4IY_ObAXUPhtTa-0Rw_5zQxHDRnJFe5uFNOQ0VUcLg/edit?usp=sharing

We at Huawei had been working on this federation project for the past few
months.  We also got an opportunity to present this in recent MesosCon
2016. From further discussions and feedback we have received so far, we
have greatly simplified the design.

Also I see that no one assigned to this JIRA now could i get that assigned
to myself ? It would be great to know if there is anyone willing to
shepherd this too.

I would also like to bring this up in the community Sync that happens
tomorrow.

We would love to hear your thoughts. We will be glad to see collaborate
with you in the implementation.

Regards,
Dhilip

Reference: