mesos-user mailing list archives

From Vinod Kone <vinodk...@apache.org>
Subject Canonical contributors list
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2016 22:40:11 GMT
Hi,

As discussed in the previous community sync, we would like to start storing
a canonical list of contributors to the project.

The main goal is to constantly measure how we are growing and improving as
a community. For example, we want to track what % of reviews getting
committed are from a given organization, so that we can become better
diversified.

As such, we committed a new
https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/docs/contributors.yaml (thanks
artem!) and seeded it with some contributors that we know about.

I*f you are contributor, please send a PR or review to add yourself to this
file*. Feel free to omit any fields that you are not comfortable publicly
sharing (e.g., affiliation, start/end dates etc).

Thanks,
Vinod