mesos-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Klues <klue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mesos CLI
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 16:33:20 GMT
Here is a link to the design doc again in case you missed it before. There
is a section at the bottom describing what equivalent commands would look
like in the new design vs the old. Would it be a big burden to update your
scripts to use the new format for the commands or would you require strict
backwards compatibility?

Kevin

*