mesos-user mailing list archives

From james <gar...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Mesos working groups
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 17:53:53 GMT
Hello Jie,

What's the criteria, to join or at least participate in a working group?

Are there an associated list of Jira tickets or sub-projects link to the
working groups?

I'm not sure I completely understand how 'working groups' are organized
particularly going forward, as focus sub-projects?  Time limited? Scope
limited? Easy to start/shutdown?

Take CNI for example. Is it limited to network, or how it is implemented
in Nested Containers.

Global resouces. Does this include Distributed file systems supported or
to be supported?  HDFS, S3, OrangeFS etc?

Maybe some descriptors on each working-group as to  clarify the
area(s) covered by the working group, or that info is already in the wiki?

James