mesos-user mailing list archives

From Guangya Liu <gyliu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Appropriating" an existing process into mesos task
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 05:27:52 GMT
Hi Krishnanarayanan,

How did you create your VM on baremetal servers with Mesos? Are you
leveraging mesos executor or some other components?

The framework have checkpoint logic which can recover tasks in one
framework back to original state, please refer to
https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/include/mesos/mesos.proto#L233-L237
, does this help?

Thanks,

Guangya