mesos-user mailing list archives

From James Peach <jor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How is the OS X environment created with Mesos
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 18:19:25 GMT
This probably boils down to not being in the right launchd session.
launchd(8) discusses this at a high level. You can see what is going
on in your user session with "launchctl print user/$(id -u)".

I'm not sure what the right mechanics ought to be for Mesos. It used
to be that you would use the "bsexec" subcommand to run something in a
different session, but that is deprecated and I don't see an obvious
replacement in the new subcommands. Maybe worth asking on the
launchd-dev mailing list ...

--
James Peach | jorgar@gmail.com