mesos-user mailing list archives

From Adam Bordelon <a...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Completed tasks logs missing from mesos UI
Date Sun, 29 May 2016 09:40:27 GMT
Shakeel, if you're running a lot of short-lived frameworks/tasks on your
cluster, then your completed tasks may have fallen out of the master's
circular buffer. The master cannot (and should not) store all completed
tasks in memory, so we have configurable limits on how many a master will
keep in memory. See the following flags:
--max_completed_frameworks [default: 50]
"Maximum number of completed frameworks to store in memory."
--max_completed_tasks_per_framework [default: 1000]
"Maximum number of completed tasks per framework to store in memory."