mesos-user mailing list archives

From Ruturaj Dhekane <rutura...@gmail.com>
Subject Configuring failover timeouts?
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 16:54:05 GMT
Hi all,

I have a Mesos+Marathon setup deployed on 3 master 6 slaves mode. I have
deployed a MySQL docker container and another front end container.

I have health check enabled on the MySQL container.

When i turn off the slave that contains the MySQL, DCOS detects bad health,
marks the slave as unhealthy. but it takes about 15 minutes before marathon
reschedules it on to a new host.

How to reduce this time to say 2 minutes? Why doesn't Marathon schedule it
the moment the health has gone bad? Any params I can change to enable this?

I checked the documentation and asked on IRC - not much help. Please point
me to a documentation if I have missed something.

Thank you,
Ruturaj