mesos-user mailing list archives

From <suruchi.kum...@accenture.com>
Subject Deploying MySQL and WordPress Docker Containers through Marathon
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 09:58:31 GMT

Hi ,

In case we are killing one of the instances running through Marathon UI. It is able to bring
up another replacing it.

So, would like to know is it a replication of the previous instance which was killed or it's
a new one.

For example, if we are running a MySQL application through Marathon UI  and try on of its
instance to kill. Will the information saved in the database will be remain in the new one
replacing it.

Thanks

www.accenture.com