mesos-user mailing list archives

From "DiGiorgio, Mr. Rinaldo S." <rdigior...@pace.edu>
Subject Re: How is the OS X environment created with Mesos
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 19:01:18 GMT

On May 5, 2016, at 13:28, haosdent <haosdent@gmail.com<mailto:haosdent@gmail.com>>
wrote:

>There is no explicit statement about what Mesos means when it runs a task as some other
user.
I think this is just ensure the running user of the task is the user you given. In Mesos,
it jus call the [setuid](http://linux.die.net/man/2/setuid) to change the user, It would not
execute something like the bashrc script of user.

Thanks. That makes it very clear and explains why I am having issue.

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 7:41 PM, DiGiorgio, Mr. Rinaldo S. <rdigiorgio@pace.edu<mailto:rdigiorgio@pace.edu>>