mesos-user mailing list archives

From Stefano Bianchi <jazzist...@gmail.com>
Subject List of possible mesos tasks to run
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 09:44:34 GMT
I guys.
I have finally deployed my disttibuted mesos cluster. Of course im on
openstack and it is a simplified view of a real distributing cluster,
however mesos is able to disttibute tasks ok different networks.
Now i need to test come long running applications that can be launched from
marathon. I mean something that is visually viewable from my web browser.
I am not so aware of these apps do i would ask to you soke suggestions.
My department would like, for instance, run hadoop, i mean from marathon
launch hadoop which will be allocated to a certain slave. Is it possible? I
m open to other sugvestions.

Best regards and thanks  to all of you

Stefano