mesos-user mailing list archives

From Adam Bordelon <a...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Mesos 0.28 SSL in official packages
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2016 10:02:55 GMT
Hi Kamil,

Technically, there are no "official" Apache-built packages for Apache Mesos.

At least once company (Mesosphere) chooses to build and distribute
Mesos packages, but does not currently offer SSL builds. It wouldn't
be hard to add an SSL build to our regular builds, but it hasn't been
requested enough to prioritize it.

cc: Joris, Kapil