mesos-user mailing list archives

From Sammy Nguyen <sngu...@comprehend.com>
Subject Checking success of resource reservations
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 18:43:30 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am making resource reservations and creating persistent volumes through
the operator HTTP endpoints on v0.28.0. In order to see if the requests
went through, the docs (
http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/reservation/) say to check at
the appropriate slave's /state endpoint. However, we are not seeing
anything in the JSON response from that endpoint which would indicate
success of the reservation. Can anyone provide guidance on this?

For context, I am working on a script to reserve or unreserve disk and
create or destroy persistent volumes as needed, and we would like to fail
early if the reservation or persistent volume cannot be made.

Thanks,

*Sammy Nguyen*