mesos-user mailing list archives

From Klaus Ma <klaus1982...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Altering agent resrouces after startup
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 09:18:00 GMT
Hi Aaron,

Currently, the resources in slave can NOT be updated after started; the QoS
can only report revocable resources. But I think this reasonable
requirement to detect resource on the fly; would you help to open an JIRA
for this? I think there're two sub-requirement of this scenario:

1. The resources of slave will be updated on the fly; it's different with
MESOS-1739 which focus on agent restart
2. Self-defined resources which is only consumed special resources

If any comments, please let me know.

Thanks
Klaus

--