mesos-user mailing list archives

From haosdent <haosd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mesos Community Sync 4/7/16 - Notes
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 06:07:07 GMT
Hi, @Sam There is a community sync document.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/153CUCj5LOJCFAVpdDZC7COJDwKh9RDjxaTA0S7lzwDA/edit

You could get the hangout link and live video link in doucment when the
community sync starting. The general schedule rule seems host every two
weeks. One for 9am PST(24:00 in UTF+8), the anther one is 3pm PST(06:00 in
UTF+8). Keep in mind it is daylight saving time now in America...

@Greg Mann Is it possible for us to put this document in
http://mesos.apache.org/community/ above "Events Calendar"?

--
Best Regards,